Friday 28 October 2016

Top 3 Mascaras

My Top 3 Drugstore Mascaras

Today's blog post will be on my favourite drugstore/high street mascaras. For those of you that personally know me, will know how much of a mascara geek I am. If I'd have to pick only one makeup product that I can use for the rest of my life, then without a doubt I'd choose mascara. I have tried so many mascaras, and I wanted to challenge myself into narrowing it down to my top 3 favourite mascaras. So without any further ado, below are my top 3 drugstore mascaras! Note: all these reviews are based on the non-waterproof versions.

1) L'Oreal False Lash Sculpt Mascara:

This is my current go-to mascara. It has a unique wand with short bristles on one end only. I love how this mascara can grab into the very roots of your lashes and lift them up very nicely. It gives your lashes extreme length, curl, and volume. It has a wet formula, so it's best to quickly work your way through your lashes (while it's still wet) to avoid any clumpiness. I personally love the full-on lash look, so a little clumpiness doesn't bother me. I usually apply one coat of this mascara only (yes it's that effective!), but you can apply more coats if you like. I also don't use an eyelash curler and this mascara does the job amazingly at curling (and holding the curl) for the entire day.




2) L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara:

This mascara does literally everything! It adds tons of volume, length and curl. It applies evenly and beautifully leaving you with clump-free and amazingly separated lashes. This mascara layers very nicely, so you can always apply more than one coat depending on your desired look. It also does not flake or smudge, and stays on all day. This mascara definitely lives up to the hype and I always find myself coming back to this mascara.

   


3) Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara:


I love this mascara! It gives you lots and lots of volume! It also lengthens and curls your lashes very nicely. I always get so many compliments when I wear this mascara. It is not clumpy at all, so I usually tend to apply 2 coats on my lashes. The wand is curvy and flexible, so that helps with separating and coating the hard-to-coat lashes that can be found in the inner and outer corners of your eyes. Personally, this mascara doesn't smudge or flake, and it stays on all day. 





So that is it for my top 3 mascaras. Obviously there are more drugstore mascaras that I really like, but I wanted to narrow it down to my absolute favourites! I hope you have enjoyed this post and as always, please leave any of your questions down below. Thank you so much for reading!

Instagram account: @beautyfull_247

0 comments:

Post a Comment