Tuesday 11 October 2016

My Go-to Smoothie Recipe

Strawberry Banana Spinach Smoothie



Today I will be sharing with you my current go-to smoothie that I have been making every single day! If you are someone like me who doesn’t include a lot of fruits and leafy greens in their diet, then a brilliant way to start incorporating them easily is in smoothies. Spinach is an excellent source of vit K, vit A, magnesium, folate, manganese, iron, calcium, vit C, protein, and the list goes on...With all those benefits, it surely will be a great addition to your smoothie. The smoothie recipe below is guaranteed to be tasty and easy to make. And trust me, you won’t even taste the spinach in it!


For this fast and delicious smoothie you will need the following:



Serving size: 2


* 1 cup of orange juice

* ½ cup of yoghurt

* 1 cup of strawberries (fresh or frozen)

* 1 banana

* 1 tablespoon of honey

* 1 tablespoon of oats (optional)

* 1 cup of fresh spinach


In a blender combine the orange juice, yoghurt, strawberries, banana, honey and oats (optional). Blend on high speed. Then add the spinach and blend on high speed until smooth.


My go-to smoothie! 

Hope you enjoy this quick smoothie recipe! Please comment below when you try it and let me know what you think of it!



2 comments:

  1. Tried it, it is so tasty and quenches my thirst! I hope to see more smoothie ideas here.

    ReplyDelete