Friday 21 October 2016

Best Way to Remove Makeup

Hello lovelies! Today's topic will be on one of the most hated chores to many girls, and that is makeup removal. I, too, hated removing my makeup before going to sleep. However, I currently am one of those girls that can never go to sleep with makeup on! I just got myself into the habit of removing my makeup every single day before sleeping. There are so many risks associated with sleeping with your makeup, some of which are dull complexion, breaking out, and developing infections etc. Ill talk you through 3 simple steps that I do to remove my makeup:


Step 1: Wash my face with water.


I start off by washing my entire face with water. I then close my eyes and allow running water to go on each eye separately for around 10 seconds. I love this step as it gets rid of my mascara so easily without the need to rub my eyes (so no eyelashes will be falling due to rubbing your eyes! :D).


Step 2: Use the Nivea Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover.


I have talked so many times about this makeup remover on my Instagram account, but it really is the best out there (and very affordable too!). I start off by shaking the bottle and pouring some of the liquid on a cotton pad. I then wipe away all my eye makeup so easily without the need to rub my eyes.

Nivea Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover


Step 3: Use the Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes. 


I finally use my favourite facial wipes to remove any makeup on my face and to remove any impurities.

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes


And voila! Your face will be all clean and makeup-free, and trust me it won't take more than 5 mins!

Tip: you can also finish off by adding your favourite facial moisturizer, and you'll be good to go.

Thank you for reading and as always, please leave any questions below :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment