Friday 23 June 2017

Grand Entrance Mascara Review

About 2 months ago, I bought the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour skin protectant (full review here) and the sales lady was nice enough to give me a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance mascara. Those that know me, definitely know that I am a total mascara junkie. It is my absolute makeup necessity when I go out. I have tried SO many mascaras and some of my all-time favourite mascaras can be found here. I was super excited to try the EA mascara, however, I have never heard any beauty guru rave about it, so I didn't have high expectations that it'll perform so well. When I tried it, I was absolutely shocked at home amazing it is! 





Description:


The Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance mascara comes in 2 shades, the Stunning black and Stunning Brown. This mascara claims to be long-wearing and that it does not clump, smudge or flake.
It comes in an edgy red and black packaging, and has a silicone curved wand with tiny bristles all around it. 



What I like about this mascara:


I'll keep it simple, this mascara is absolutely amazing! Reasons?

  •  Doesn't flake or smudge (lives up to its claim)!
  • Gives your lashes massive length and Curl
  • Long-wearing 
  • The stunning black shade is super dark so gives a dramatic lash effect
  • It is buildable


What I don’t like about this mascara:


It can possible clump if you apply more than 2 layers (but it really doesn't need >2 layers to give amazing results).

Availability:

 It can be found on elizabetharden.com (US), Ulta.com (US), lookfantastic.com (UK) etc. In Kuwait it is available in Faces (Avenues).

Price:

UK£22 (but currently for £14 on lookfantastic.com)
US: $24


Final thoughts:

I absolutely love this mascara. It gives me lots of length, curl and volume. I personally would highly recommend it for those that want big dramatic lashes (and that don't mind the price tag).

Thank you so much for reading, and as always, leave any comments or questions down below. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to my blog to be updated with the latest posts! 

Until next time,

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. This seems amazing. I'll give it a try :) Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I'm sure you'll love it :)

      Delete
  2. Grand entrance Mascara review is always awesome. Thanks to share this beautiful Mascara review. It's really helpful for eye makeups. I believe makeup is an important part of women's life and a perfect lipstick gives a great look of hole makeup. I can't imagine a single day without my makeups. I love to use my favorite Liquid Matte Lipsticks for my lip.

    ReplyDelete