Monday 14 November 2016

Tangle Teezer Review


Hi everyone! Hope you’re all doing so well. I know that the Tangle Teezer has been around for ages, but I just recently decided to jump on the bandwagon and go get myself one. I personally have thin hair that gets tangled way too easily. So, whenever I use regular hair brushes, lots of hair falls every time and I knew that it’s about time to get myself a professional detangling brush that could help with my hair breakage issue. So, I went to my local Boots and grabbed myself one of the most hyped about brushes, the Original Tangle Teezer! Before I start, I’d like to mention that the following review will be specifically on the Original Tangle Teezer and not the other versions of the Tangle Teezer (such as the Elite, Travel etc..).


The Original Tangle Teezer

Description:


This brush is specifically designed to detangle your hair easily and without any effort. This brush comes in a unique size that fits into the palm of your hand. It is available  in several colours including pink, purple/pink, black, blue/pink and many others. I picked it in pink because the colour is VERY vibrant. You can never miss it when placed anywhere, especially when it's in my handbag. Unlike a traditional brush, the Tangle Teezer doesn’t have a handle, which might be tricky to use at first, but you can easily get the hang of it later. The teeth in this brush are designed in 2 different lengths (long and short) and that is explained as the main reason behind the effectiveness of this brush in detangling hair. This brush also states that it is perfect for both children and adults, and is hair extension and weave friendly. This brush can be used on both wet and dry hair.

Long and short teeth of the Tangle Teezer

What I like about this brush:

I love how this brush is VERY effective in what it actually states it does! It detangles my hair very easily without causing excessive breakage. I usually use it on dry hair (just because it is known that brushing dry hair is better) every day and brushing my hair was never this easy! I have also used it once or twice on wet hair and it detangles the hair just as effectively as it does on dry hair. Other than detangling my hair, I also find that it gives my hair an amazing shine. I also really love the colour (not your typical boring brush colours) and design of this hair brush. This brush is very compact and is great to pack and go. It fits everywhere, and if you like to carry your hair brush with you then you’ll really love the size of this brush!

What I don’t like about this brush?

This brush doesn't have a handle which can make it slightly trickier to use. It can also slip out of your hand once or twice when you start using it. However, with use, you will just get used to the design and you won’t really face this problem anymore. Other than that, I have nothing that I dislike about this brush.

Availability:


Available in the UK (obviously since it is made in England), US (found it on amazon.com and I’m sure it is available in other places too), and you can find it in Kuwait (Boots). I can’t comment on the availability in other countries as I haven’t checked, but you can easily search online to check whether it is available in your country.

 

Price:


Note that the following prices were based on today's search results. The prices might be different when you want to get yours.

UK: £10.99 (Boots), it can also be found cheaper on Amazon UK.

US: $9.21 with free shipping on Amazon.

KUWAIT: 5 KD (Boots).


Final thoughts:


I truly think that this brush is a life saver for anyone that has hair that is prone to tangling. I think it is perfect for children and adults. It is great for thin hair (own experience) and I have also read that it is so good for thick hair too. Surprisingly, some people have tried to use this brush on dogs and cats that have quite long fur! They have mentioned that it is perfect for animals too, however, I can’t really comment on that as I don’t have a pet. The price is also good as it is a brilliant brush to invest in. Finally I would totally recommend it :)

That is it for today’s post. Thank you so much for reading. Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button on my blog and check out on my instagram account: @beautyfull_247

0 comments:

Post a Comment